Blogger Widgets

May 8, 2013

Pitia Haya Mashairi ya Nick Minaj - High school Ngoma Mpya Akiwa na Lil Wayne Ujue na Utambue Mambo ya Kidunia waliyoyazungumzia Humu


Nicki Minaj – High School Lyrics (feat Lil Wayne)
[Nicki Minaj]
He said he came from Jamaica, he owned a couple acres
A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Ava love heart-born with them heart-breakers
But he was getting money with the movers and the shakers
He was mixed with a couple things
Bought like a couple rings
Breaks in a condo and grams to sing-sing
Left arm baby unattended,
5 year bit off North when they rented it
Anyway I felt good, helped them on lock seat, belt them
Put the mourne locks see go through
Took em out to belgium welcome
Bitches diss pretty that seldom
This box better than the box he was held in
I’m mommy D, and that outta, I call him daddy like donut
He like it when I get drunk but I like him when he be sober
That top of the topper
I never fuck with beginners
I let him play with my pussy
Then lick it off of his fingers
I’m in the zone

 



Chorus:
And I miss you, you, this ain’t how you score
Me and my groove, we can slide through
Give it to you whenever you want
Lick it wherever you want
Baby it’s yours
Anywhere, everywhere, baby it’s your world, ain’t it?

[Lil Wayne]
Uh, she got a nigga at home and one on the side
Best friend is a dyke, they fucked around a few times
Her and her mama alike, so all they do is fight
I tell her make me some money, she tell me make me a wife
I tell that bitch you crazy, fuck wrong with you?
And excuse my french, but I’m a long kisser
And then she tried to tell me I’m the only one that’s hitting
And I say what about them niggas? and she say what about them niggas?
You right, what you doing tonight?
Put on something tight, don’t judge me, I’ll get life
She love my like a brother, but fuck me like a husband
Pussy like a oven, too hot to put my tongue in
All I had to do was rub it, the genie out the bottle
Pussy so wet, I’ma need goggles
She tell me that its mine, I tell her stop lying
Mine and who else? she said worry about yourself
Lil tune

 

Chorus:
And I miss you, you, this ain’t how you score
Me and my groove, we can šlide through
Give it to you whenever you want
Lick it wherever you want
Baby it’s yours
Anywhere, everywhere, bab


 

y it’s your world, ain’t it?
I know you want it boy, I see you trying,
Just keep on pushing, I’ma let you slide in
Just close your eyes and …
This horizon, ahh
This way ain’t gon get you some

[ Lyrics from http://www.songonlyrics.com/nicki-minaj-high-school-lyrics ]
[Nicki Minaj - High School Lyrics (feat Lil Wayne)]
First seen in full version on SongOnLyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment