Blogger Widgets

July 16, 2013

Check Magazine Cover Aliyofunika BEYONCE....Fully Mutego Kiafrika Zaidi






Beyonce covers the July 2013 issue of Flaunt Magazine photographed by Tony Duran, Beyonce is covered in metallic glitter for the cover look.

On the backlash over her Pepsi deal: Pepsi is a brand I’ve grown up seeing my heroes collaborate with. The company respects musicians and artistry. I wouldn’t encourage any person, especially a child, to live life without balance. When you work out, take care of your body, rehearse as hard as I rehearsed in the commercial, I think it’s great to have a Pepsi or Diet Pepsi when you want one. It’s all about choices.
On becoming more open with fans: I have chosen to keep certain aspects of my life private. But I also love sharing what makes me happy, especially through photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment