Blogger Widgets

July 9, 2013

Nafikiri Ukiangalia Hizi Picha Za Prezoo na Loveness Love a.k.a Diva,Maswali Yatapungua


Not long ago the presenter of the 'Instrument of Spirit' of Clouds FMDiva Loveness Love , who now uses "divathebawse" in his account of Instagram, has put a new picture with Rapcellency Jackson carefully aka Prezzo from Kenya had been reached yesterday (July 7).


The picture that the two inawaonesha as "0 distance" was a inayosomeka caption this, 

"Nothing Than Happiness ... Prez is such a nice guy. Even Akiniudhi Do not count his mistakes. May you Live Long Pleaseeee ......... Good hearted, My hero, My Mentor ... A Person I can count to When I need to be happy ... No one is Perfect yes But I love His flaws and All .... Bless you always. " I Pray You Live Long ... I Pray for You Always "


Another picture iliwaonesha Prezzo and son embrace and Diva were accompanied by caption "Last Night at escape1 Than nothing ... I was happy. With Prezzo ". 



Prezzo was among the artists who performed yesterday (July 7) in a show of hope held at the National Stadium in Dar es salaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment