Blogger Widgets

December 18, 2013

Mtandano wa Ghafla Umetoa Macelebrtiy 13 wanovutia Sana Kwa Kenya.TAZAMA PICHA

#13. S.T.L -Rapper

#12. Wangeci -Rapper
The young starlet has really come of age and I must admit that almost nothing is sexier on a lass than the aura of innocence. unfortunately, if I were to continue down this discourse I would creep everyone out so let me still my tongue.


#11. Charity Kimani -News Anchor


#10. Grace Msalame -Talk show Host


#9. Amani Amaru -Model
This is one nubile, lithe, tall glass of cushitic sexiness.

#8. Joyce Omondi -Gospel Artist and TV Personality

#7. Bridgette Shighadi -Model
Ed will kill me. This slot was originally for Lady Karun. But I smote the beast so I craft the list.
And you would never guess that she loves the weedy-weedy.


#6. Julie Gichuru -News Anchor and Journalist
I was threatened in the event she didn't appear on this list.


#5. Brenda Wairimu -Juliani's Girlfriend


#4. Kambua -Gospel Artist


#3. Xtatic -Rapper


#2. Caroline Mutoko
Power is the greatest aphrodisiac.


#1. Lupita Nyong'o


Source: Glafla

No comments:

Post a Comment